call for applications for the European University Institute fully-funded four-year Ph.D. programme
The call for applications for the European University Institute fully-funded four-year Ph.D. programme will be launched on 1 November 2020. The EUI Department of History and Civilization offers exceptional opportunities to study global connections within early modern and modern European history.
You may find more information at the links below:
• EUI History and Civilization Ph.D. programme;
• EUI Ph.D. programme general information.
Deadline to submit applications: 31 January 2021
We are also organising a series of live interactive webinars in which prospective applicants will be able to find out more about the History and Civilization Ph.D. programme, by talking directly to our faculty and researchers. After a short introduction to the EUI and the Department, participants will be able to discuss and ask questions regarding the Ph.D., life at the EUI, living in Florence and more.
• 29 October at 11:00 CET with Professors Giorgio Riello and Lucy Riall (in English and Italian)
• 4 November at 15:00 CET with Professor Regina Grafe (in Spanish and English)
• 25 November at 15:00 CET with Professor Glenda Sluga (in Polish and English)
• 14 December at 15:00 CET with Professors Giancarlo Casale, Pieter M. Judson and Corinna Unger (in English and German)
For any questions about the webinar series, please contact Fabrizio Borchi, email@example.com
For any questions about the doctoral programme, grants, requirements, and/or application and selection procedures, please contact the EUI Admissions Office, firstname.lastname@example.org